Witajcie! Welcome!

Before you start reading, I advise you to switch to your preferred langauage - either Polish (tag: polski) or English (tag: English). You can also choose the country or city (caution: Oslo tag refers both to Polish and English languages). Enjoy. Feel free to comment and ask questions.

Zanim zaczniesz czytać, sugeruję wybranie etykiety: polski, która wyświetli wszystkie posty pisane po polsku lub etykiety kraju lub miasta (ale uwaga! etykieta Oslo zawiera w sobie posty i po polsku i po angielsku). Miłego czytania i zachęcam do komentowania i zadawania pytań.

poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2010

Norway - Warsaw before the departure

The day started ok. I was ready on time, had time to go to ATM and get money. Actually I wanted to exchange money the day before but I went to the city without the card. Well, anyway I forgot the pin (I activated it on thursday) so on my way to the Central Station I used the infoline to change my pin. I took money on the station but had no time to find the right bus for me to the airport. In the end I mistakenly took the bus to Okecie not to Okecie airport. So in the end I went by taxi from pl. Zawiszy. I payed 30 zl. I was on time but Gwyn anyway was waiting for me in the 2nd terminal. We met in the wrong terminal, so we had to go to 1st. Gwyn became suspected passanger because he tried to smuggle ketchup to Norway. We made a little sightseeing on the duty free area and went to look for our gate (which was in the other direction) ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz