Witajcie! Welcome!

Before you start reading, I advise you to switch to your preferred langauage - either Polish (tag: polski) or English (tag: English). You can also choose the country or city (caution: Oslo tag refers both to Polish and English languages). Enjoy. Feel free to comment and ask questions.

Zanim zaczniesz czytać, sugeruję wybranie etykiety: polski, która wyświetli wszystkie posty pisane po polsku lub etykiety kraju lub miasta (ale uwaga! etykieta Oslo zawiera w sobie posty i po polsku i po angielsku). Miłego czytania i zachęcam do komentowania i zadawania pytań.

wtorek, 14 lutego 2012

Japan, day 3 - Chiba & Narita


I went to see the place where tokyo Games Show fair was held. The route was: Narita - Chiba [Narita Express], Chiba - Chiba Minato (千葉みなと) - monorail, Chiba Minato - Kaihin-Makuhari (海浜幕張) - JR Keiyo Line.



Oh, the crowds. Will be bad tomorrow. ;)


But seeing these things made me feel more positive. ;)


When I had to choose sightseeing or shopping, like a real woman I decided to go for a shopping in an outlet mall ;)


Not my style. And the price wasn't that good (discount at 7350 yen) so I didn't even to bother if they had my size (European 41 - Japanese 27).


First clothes shop I went to had sizes up to 40 (I'm wearing 44). Second shop, which I left an hour later, had a wider selection of clothes. Wanted to buy a top, bought a dress (around 5000 yen). the clerk made me wear half a shop, I think, before I chose a dress. She gave me even some sets to try on. It was surprising to see how small things (imo) would fit me (as she thought).

And then it was time to go back to the hotel.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz