Witajcie! Welcome!

Before you start reading, I advise you to switch to your preferred langauage - either Polish (tag: polski) or English (tag: English). You can also choose the country or city (caution: Oslo tag refers both to Polish and English languages). Enjoy. Feel free to comment and ask questions.

Zanim zaczniesz czytać, sugeruję wybranie etykiety: polski, która wyświetli wszystkie posty pisane po polsku lub etykiety kraju lub miasta (ale uwaga! etykieta Oslo zawiera w sobie posty i po polsku i po angielsku). Miłego czytania i zachęcam do komentowania i zadawania pytań.

poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2010

Norway - preparations

29.01.2010 - departure to Norway
01.02.2010 - arrival to Poland

Well, I'm a bit nervous. It's my first serious trip to another country and also my first time flying somewhere.

Earlier, I was to:
  • Czech & Slovakia (border towns, when going to the mountains)
  • Germany (border town)
  • Brest (for a weekend, with mum to see my dad who was working there)
  • Spain (somewehre on the coast, with rocky beach... dunno the name - it was a summer camp)
I'm going there with my friend. I can't wait for that, actually. We go by Wizzair, and stay in Oslo Budget Hotel, near the city center).

I bought most of the things already, except for groceries.

Did I mention that I can't wait for it?

1 komentarz:

  1. Hello

    I am really happy to see you here.
    Have a nice trip to Norway :).

    T.

    OdpowiedzUsuń